Securr Multi-stream Recycle Bins…
Made in the USA
- Available in several style and levels of capacity.
- Custom openings available upon request.
- Made from heavy-gauge corrosion resistant steel. Will not rust under any environmental circumstances.
- Side opening door for easy emptying. Reduce risk of back injuries by avoiding removal of content out from top. Stainless steel door hinge standard.
- Bolt down holes located on the inside.
- Choice of several standard colors using UV resistant textured powder coat. Colors include: black, white, sky (light) blue, forest brown, fir green and olive green.
- Standardized labeling available at no extra charge. Custom lettering and graphics also available.
- Rigid plastic liner standard and included.
- ADA Compliant
All latches, hinges and hardware are made of stainless or zinc plated steel. The receptacle frames are fabricated from corrosion-resistant 14 and 16-gauge galvannealed steel . The receptacle is finished inside and out with powder coating. The finish is resistant to humidity, salt spray, fog, ultraviolet light, abrasion and chemicals. The receptacle is assembled with welds and 3/16”structural rivets.
Recycled content of galvannealed steel is a minimum of 30%; with a 25% post consumer recycled content.