Park Trash Cans and Recycle Bins
Securr and our sister company BearSaver have been supplying trash and recycling receptacles to all kinds of parks many years. Whether it is a city park, county park, state park or amusement park, we have a solution for your application. With a wide variety of receptacles ranging from animal proof to decorative, the options are many. Securr products are second to none in terms of quality and durability. The frames are fabricated using corrosion resistant galvanealed steel that inhibits rust and performs well in any and all environmental conditions.
For added protection against the relentless corrosive effects of salted sidewalks in snow climates, we offer an optional cold spray galvanizing process. Using stainless steel hinges and finished with high-grade UV resistant powder coat, many years of trouble-free service can be enjoyed. Many parts are interchangeable in case of damage or abuse and maintenance is made fast and easy using our unique side-opening doors.
Securr Outdoor Trash Cans and Recycle Bins…Made in the USA
- Available with several side panel styles. Side panels are replaceable in case of damage or new design requirements.
- Two standard outdoor top options available for trash and recycling. Custom openings also available upon request.
- Made from heavy-gauge corrosion resistant steel. Will not rust under any environmental circumstances.
- Side opening door for easy emptying. Reduce risk of back injuries by avoiding removal of content out from top. Stainless steel door hinge standard.
- Bolt down holes located on the inside.
- Choice of several standard colors using UV resistant textured powder coat. Colors include: black, white, sky (light) blue, forest brown, fir green and olive green.
- Standard decals available at no extra charge include: Trash, Recycle, Glass, Plastic, Aluminum and Recycle symbol. Custom lettering and graphics available with up-charge.
- Rigid plastic liner standard and included. Swings out bag racks are available at no extra cost if preferred.
- ADA Compliant
The SECURR Guardian 35 and 55-gallon Litter Receptacle is an accessible, ADA compliant unit consisting of a frame and lid made of high grade galvannealed steel, and high quality steel or polycarbonate panels.
The Guardian Series has two top options for trash or recycling. Custom cut-outs are also available for various recycling streams such as paper and e-waste.
The lids are configured for either outdoor or indoor applications, with trash or recycle opening options. The construction of this receptacle is designed for heavy use and a long service life.
The Guardian Litter Receptacle has a side opening service door and comes standard with a rigid plastic liner. A swing-out bag rack is optional at no extra charge. The door is attached with a durable stainless steel hinge.
The Guardian Litter Receptacle is modular in construction, allowing for field replacement or change-out of the side panels and lids. Side panels are available in a variety of styles.
All latches, hinges and hardware are made of stainless or zinc plated steel. The receptacle frames are fabricated from corrosion-resistant 14 and 16-gauge galvannealed steel . The receptacle is finished inside and out with powder coating.
The finish is resistant to humidity, salt spray, fog, ultraviolet light, abrasion and chemicals. The receptacle is assembled with welds and 3/16”structural rivets.
Recycled content of galvannealed steel is a minimum of 30%; with a 25% post consumer recycled content.