Ballot Drop Box, 40 Gallons, ADA Compliant - CE140-B
NOTE: GRAPHICS NOT INCLUDED. THEY CAN BE MADE AND INSTALLED FOR AN ADDITIONAL COST.
ADA Compliant Ballot Drop Box - Corrosion-resistant steel cabinet that includes a water tight 40-gal liner that can hold approximately 2000 ballots. Lockable deposit slot that when locked, will not allow ballot placement after the polls close. The service door has a heavy-duty cam lock with 3-point engagement for added security.
- Can be used outdoors in the harshest of environments.
- Lockable deposit slot.
- Internal guides to ensure ballots fall properly into liner.
- Deposit slot slopes upward to prevent liquids from being poured into box.
- Capped roof prevents water intrusion.
- Rain guard above access door.
- 3-point keyed cam lock.
- Full length stainless steel hinge on service door.
- Anchor holes on floor inside for bolting to the concrete.
- ADA complaint
- 14-gauge corrosion resistant steel construction.
- UV protected powder coat finish in six standard colors.
- Custom colors available for an added price.
- Factory installed custom graphics available for an added price.
NOTE: THIS ENCLOSURE DESIGN IS PROTECTED UNDER U.S. PATENT NUMBER D672,109 S AND SHALL NOT BE REPLICATED IN ANY FORM.
All handles, striker plates and hardware are zinc coated for corrosion resistance. The stainless steel door hinges are heavy-duty piano hinge material. The housing and doors are made from corrosion resistant steel and are finished using a textured powder coat process. The finish is resistant to humidity, salt spray, fog, ultraviolet rays, abrasion and chemicals.
- Product Name Ballot Drop Box - CE140-B
- Manufacturer Name Securr
- Item # CE140-B
- Weight 181 lbs
- Assembled Width 22 in
- Assembled Height 52 in
- Assembled Length 26 in
- Shipped From Ontario, California 91761
- Warranty 1 year