Advertising on trash cans at convenience stores is a great way to reach a wide range of people on a daily basis. With the large amount of foot traffic that convenience stores receive, you can be sure your message is getting out to many potential customers. At Securr, we have several trash cans and recycling bins available that are specifically designed for use in convenience stories and gas stations.
Make Advertising Easy with the HS36 Series of Receptacles
The HS36 Series of trash and recycling enclosures from Securr are ADA compliant, heavy-duty products built to last. Not only are these receptacles helpful when accessibility compliance is important, but they also feature built-in advertising frames. These frames make it easy to change the advertising while making it possible to put advertising on the top of the receptacle or on the body. Advertising features found on all of the receptacles within the series include:
- Full-sized ad panel frames on the front and rear of the base.
- Smaller ad panel frames on the front and rear of the hood that are angled for easier viewing.
- The ability to add or delete ad frames making it possible to place ads on one to four sides of the base.
- The option to permanently affix branding and logos without ad frames.
With the help of these features, you can more effectively brand your company or provide ads to generate additional income.
Offering the Features You Expect from Securr
In addition to providing a great way to advertise, the HS36 series of receptacles offers all of the great features you would expect from a Securr product. Some of the features found with all of the receptacles in this line include:
- Removable 36-gallon liner
- Side-opening service door
- Dual magnetic door latches
- Flush key lock
- Full-length piano hinge for added durability
- Bolt-down provisions
- Corrosion-resistant galvanized steel construction
- Powder coat finish
The receptacles also offer an optional window washing equipment module to be used with a gas island setup as well as an optional flap door.
Choosing the Convenience Store Receptacle That is Right for You
If you are interested in a convenience store receptacle for your gas station or convenience store, Securr offers three different options. These include:
- 36-Gallon Outdoor Square Convenience Store Advertising Trash Can: Weighs 146 pounds and measures 47 inches tall and 20 inches wide.
- 36-Gallon Indoor Square Convenience Store Advertising Trash Can: Weighs 136 pounds and measures 36 inches tall and 20 inches wide.
- 36-Gallon Indoor Square Convenience Store Advertising Trash Can: Weights 136 pounds and measures 36 inches tall and 20 inches wide.
All three models are 20 inches in length and are available in any color, with standard colors being black, white, olive green, fir green, sky blue and forest brown. With the different styles and colors that are available, you can easily choose the one that best suits the needs of you and your business. Each model is also built to last for years in any environment and comes backed by a one-year warranty.