Whether you are responsible for managing a state park, a national park, a campground or anywhere else where visitors might use a grill or otherwise generate hot coals, installing the right safety equipment is essential. Not only do you want to ensure your visitors are safe, but you also need to take the necessary steps to protect your park and the flora and fauna within it. One piece of equipment that you will certainly want to have in place is a hot coal container.
Keep Your Campground Safe with Securr Hot Coal Containers
At Securr, we are pleased to offer high-quality hot coal containers that will help keep your park or campground safe when properly installed and utilized. To use one of our hot coal containers, the user simply dumps the hot coals through the grated top of the container.
When it comes time for you to service the hot coal container, you simply open the back service door and then swing out the firebox that is located inside. With this simple yet effective design, your maintenance costs are reduced while also reducing the risk for potential fire hazards.
Get a Design You Can Trust with Securr’s Hot Coal Containers
As with all products that are available through the Securr and the BearSaver lines, you can count on our Hot Coal Containers to provide you with the high quality you need for your park or campground. Some of the features that can be found in both of our Hot Coal Container models include:
- Hardware that is zinc-coated for corrosion resistance.
- Stainless steel piano hinges.
- Housing and doors made from corrosion-resistant steel and finished with textured powder coat that is resistant to humidity, fog, salt spray, ultraviolet rays, chemicals, and abrasion.
- A choice of standard powder coat colors. Optional colors available.
As with all Securr and BearSaver products, our Hot Coal Containers also come backed by a one-year warranty.
Choose the Size You Need with Securr’s Hot Coal Containers
No matter the size of your park or campground, we have a Hot Coal Container to suit your needs. Our two options include:
- Hot Coal Container - Small (Item #HCC-S): Weighs 205 pounds and measures 31 inches wide, 42 inches tall and 34 inches long.
- Hot Coal Container - Large (Item #HCC-L): Weighs 260 pounds and measures 26 inches wide, 48 inches tall and 42 inches long.
Of course, depending upon the size of your campground or park, you may find it necessary to purchase more than one Hot Coal Container in order to meet the needs of your visitors. You may even want the large Hot Coal Container for one part of your park or campground while the small container may be better suited for other areas that are more secluded. Whatever your needs, we are happy to help you fulfill them! Contact us today to learn more!